Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Writer For Hire

Dear Sir or Madam would you read my book... won't you take a look... The Beatles classic Paperback Writer may be the most cliched pitch for writer the world has ever known, but it works and since it holds a great deal of personal importance to me I will use it and suffer the consequences.

I am currently accepting assignments for freelance projects on any topic from how-to's to why-not's and everything in between. Samples of my work are of course available here and additional samples are available upon request.

I currently run several blogs for personal and professional reasons including the benefit of my favorite accountant, my wife Lorraine. 

My current blogs are:
Frank Food Talk - All About Cooking and Food
Tax Blog - Personal and Business Tax Issues
Opinion and Politics - Doesn't Everyone

I can be contracted directly or through Odesk or Elance you will need to have an account to view my full portfolio there.

No comments:

Post a Comment